Experienced Landscape Architect with minimum of 3-5 years’ experience – based in Wiltshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our practice. The position is a full-time role based in the Wiltshire office. The candidate will be involved with the design and management of projects, project team liaison, and detailed specification of both hard and soft landscape works.
A degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent industry experience
Key Technical Skills/Knowledge/Experience
• Be fully proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch UP, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, NBS Landscape software, KeyScape and general Microsoft Office Suite.
• Be conversant in all stages of project development – from analysis through to design, construction, implementation and management.
• Be experienced in the preparation of illustrated plans and visualisations, working drawings and technical construction details.
• Be able to produce reports to a high standard with excellent attention to detail
• Experience in the efficient management of up to date drawing records and documents
• Have a keen interest and knowledge in horticulture and plant specifications
• Experience and knowledge in the production of detailed full LVIA’s
• Experience of working as part of a collaborative multi-disciplinary project team
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• You will be happy to work as part of a small close knit and energetic team.
• Have a positive, engaging and flexible attitude towards people and projects. Be confident in liaising directly with external consultants and site contractors
• Have an organised and efficient approach to completing work to the highest standard within tight and often unpredictable deadlines, being willing to work additional hours when required.
• Be adaptable to working independently and under direction, whilst also working alongside other members of the team.
You should be able to provide a clean driving licence, relevant permit for working in the UK, and two references.
We offer a competitive salary based upon experience.
Please send a portfolio of recent work, CV and cover letter to:
Nikki Balck-Foote, Practice Manager
or by post to:
Balston Agius Ltd, Long Barn, Manor Farm Lane, Patney, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 3RB